Competitive Assessments (CAs) generally refer to the analysis done for a particular opportunity, not across a market segment. CAs are aimed at 3-5 competitors who intend to capture an opportunity.
- We look at history with the Customer, past performance and programs they may cite in their bid.
- We look at financials and organization structure, as well as which bidding entity will participate in the effort.
- We also look at capability maturity, recent wins and losses, and bidding approaches we anticipate each competitor will use.
- In addition to a comprehensive slide deck, we provide a mock evaluation that forecasts how each competitor will score in the Section M evaluation criteria, with a focus on non-price items.
- We also look at WRAP rates to determine which competitor is naturally lower or higher.
Learn more about our Competitive Assessments.