Senior Competitive Assessment Analyst
Click for full details:
Summary of Position for Senior Competitive Assessment Analyst
McNulty is in a significant growth phase due to their reputation and ability to deliver value.
The Senior Competitive Assessment Analyst will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The location for this role is virtual as long as the individual permanently resides within the continental United States.
This is a fast growing area for McNulty and we need this senior talent to help us meeting the heavy demand for this service.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
McNulty & Associates Competitive Analysis professionals initially do a lot of research on companies we are profiling. This research includes current contracts, Government budget analysis, corporate financial data, key personnel and organization, etc. After extensive research, our Competitive Analysts perform detailed analysis on strengths and weaknesses for a particular bid, rate company performance, and provide predictions of the approach a company would take to win a particular opportunity. This analysis is the most critical component we are looking for. Our junior analysts assist with basic research, but the critical analysis is the “secret sauce” of McNulty and Associates.
– BA/BS in Business Management, Accounting, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Operations Research, Library Science or related field.
– Demonstrated ability to provide detailed competitive assessments and analysis in support of Capture or Price to Win engagements.
– Demonstrated experience with Market Studies and Strategic Analysis within the Government/Defense industry.
– Demonstrated ability to perform competitor research without assistance (must understand research sources, tools, techniques and how to develop the analysis).
– Demonstrated experience with Government RFPs and the FAR acquisition process.
– Must be able to analyze Draft RFP/Final RFP to determine the requirements and evaluation criteria in order to properly identify and evaluate potential competitors for the program.
– Must be able to analyze competitive landscape and develop the competitive analysis to make judgments on ability and aggressiveness of bidders.
– Able to prepare high-quality presentations, present, and defend Competitive or Market Analyses to senior-level clients from Fortune 500 companies.
– Intellectual curiosity and a thirst for challenge are strong predictors of a successful candidate.
– 10 years experience Preferred.
– MA or MS degree Preferred.
– Expert in DACIS, GovWin, FPDS, Government budget data Preferred.
Geographic Location Requirements
The location for this role is virtual as long as the individual permanently resides within the continental United States.
Most employees work from their homes. The only office location is the corporate headquarters in Westford, MA. There is no requirement for the Competitive Assessment Analyst to relocate to that office.
Small, tight knit company with direct, active lines to company leadership.
Flat organization that’s customer focused, not internally focused.
Everyone is valued, and communication across all staff is constant and effective.
The Top Priorities During the First 6 Months:
– Analyze our current Research and CA tools with an executive summary including your recommendations.
– Outline your plan to becoming an expert in our current research and analytical tools.
– Perform and deliver a market survey on a selected market/customer area.
– Lead the Competitive Analysis effort on at least one major project.
Compensation is composed of salary, bonus, 401K contribution, profit sharing, and annual increases.
The target compensation is a combination of a base salary plus a performance bonus with
total on-target earnings range of $100K-$125K.
Breakdown of Compensation:
The annual On-Target base salary range is between $90K-$115K.
The annual On-Target bonus is 10% of base salary.
The pay cycle is every two weeks.
More Active Recruitments to be Added Here Shortly
McNulty and Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.