Lead Parametric Cost Analyst
McNulty and Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a Lead Parametric Cost Analyst. This Analyst will have responsibility for leading cost estimating using parametric modeling efforts for our Price to Win practice.
McNulty and Associates, Inc. is an industry leader in Price to Win, Competitive Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, and WRAP rate analysis. We focus on IT, Telecom, engineering, business solutions and technical services. We support America’s mission-critical systems and endeavors, including those of the National Defense Community, Intelligence Community, and other Government agencies. Our team provides deep industry expertise to create business and financial solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of our customers. If you are a flexible and creative self-starter with impeccable integrity, join our team!
This key position will have significant responsibilities including:
- Responsible for the development of program specific estimating and sizing.
- Development of Parametric Cost Models across the lifecycle of programs, including design, development, integration, test, sustainment and operations.
- Using the SEER suite of estimating and modeling tools to estimate the workload associated with a wide range of projects. Examples include Software Development, Hardware Development, IT Development and Services Environments.
- Working with the Price to Win Team to support Price to Win engagements, where estimates of workload are critical to the analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education. Master’s degree in business or technical field a plus.
- Ten or more years of pricing/financial or similar experience in the Federal contracting environment
- Strong knowledge of Defense and Government contracting environment
- Leadership ability, presentation skills, and ability to communicate data and terms understandably to management and others
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
This position will be a telecommuting position. Some travel (less than 10%) is envisioned.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this position, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
McNulty and Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.
McNulty & Associates is seeking unique individuals to join our team! In today’s Aerospace, Defense and Federal IT Markets, the competition is fierce. Our consulting engagements support customers in their pursuit of Billions of dollars in Government contracts each year. Our clients count on us to help them win their Must-Win programs.
We are currently looking for Price to Win and Competitive Intelligence Analysts. If you have what it takes, please submit your resume below: