Customer Satisfaction & Due Diligence
McNulty & Associates gives you real-world recommendations for improvement. Repeatable process for annual performance metrics analysis and progress toward improvement. For M&A activity, receive an unbiased, outsider’s look at the acquisition target. Vet candidates prior to the acquisition activity for accurate decision-making and valuation.
- Pulse a set of your customers to gauge:
- Their overall satisfaction with the contract
- The quality of services you provide
- Your ability to staff the contract and provide qualified personnel
- Your compliance with the contract
- Your responsiveness to customer requests
- Your ability to resolve issues quickly and completely
- Your ability to manage contract costs
- Note areas for improvement and customer recommendations
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on results
- Can be repeated annually for comparative purposes
- Close look at acquisition target
- Past performance
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Identify previously uncovered information
- Customer satisfaction study of acquisition target
- How well are they doing on their current contracts?
- What issues have they fixed in the past?
- What issues do they need to correct, and how severe are they?
- How well are they staffing?
- How well do they manage costs?
- Are there any compliance issues?
- How effective is their program management?