McNulty & Associates will provide you with a playbook for market entry into Federal or expansion into a specific customer, or a specific solution area or adjunct market area. We will give a shortlist and rationale for pursuit for specific markets. Enhance your existing service offerings and achieve differentiation. You will be able to enhance your position in the market and gain opportunities to demonstrate thought leadership. Increase visibility and name recognition with customers and partners. Gather intelligence on your competitors. Broaden networking opportunities. You will receive actionable recommendations for strengthening your market position.
- Analysis of your offerings:
- Mapped to NAICS or PSC codes
- Budget analysis and addressable market
- Market trends and drivers
- Target agencies
- Target opportunities:
- Prioritize pipeline by strategic value, fit, overall dollar value, timing, competition, etc. and recommend high- medium- and low-priority pursuit accordingly
- Key competitors
- Channel partner recommendations
- Industry participation recommendations
- Messaging and positioning recommendations
Channel Partner Recommendations
- By vertical market/customer; examples:
- Air Force
- Health Care (HHS, SSA, VA, Military Health System)
- Law Enforcement (Justice, DHS, Military Investigative Services, Capitol Police)
- Education and Training (Ed, Labor, DoDEA, Smithsonian, National Defense University)
- By horizontal market or technology domain
- Partner recommendations based on customer presence, solutions, differentiators
- System Integrators
- Managed Service Providers
Industry Participation Recommendations
- Professional associations
- International, National, or Regional
- Solution or technology-focused
- Conferences, events, and trade shows
- Key events for specific customers
- Conferences for specific technologies
- Key competitor memberships and levels of participation
- Recommended sponsorship levels
- Suggestions for measuring outcomes/success factors
Messaging and Positioning
- Contract vehicle recommendations and rationale
- What GWAC or IDIQ vehicles should you try to obtain?
- What GSA Schedules should you establish?
- Suggestions for new solution development:
- Based on market studies, agency profiles, or competitor analyses
- Differentiator validation; based on competitor analyses, are your differentiators real?
- Value proposition and messaging suggestions
- Based on your solutions and their target markets, what should be articulated to customers?
- What unique benefits does your solution provide?
- Gap analysis and strategies
- Where do you have customer gaps?
- Where do you have solution gaps?
- Strategies for acquisitions, investments, etc.